This Cupcake Stand is Designed to Look Like a Miniature Ferris Wheel, Complete with Rotating Compartments
Cupcakes with Chocolate Icing and Raspberries Recipe
These moist and decadent chocolate cupcakes are topped with a rich chocolate icing and studded with fresh raspberries. They're the ideal dessert for any chocolate and berry fan.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cupcake liners should be used to line a muffin tin.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Cream together the butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- Mix in the flour mixture gradually, alternating with the milk, until the batter is smooth.
- Mix in the raspberries.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow cupcakes to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine melted butter and cocoa powder to make the icing.
- Whisk in the powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
- Apply icing to cooled cupcakes.
- If desired, top with additional raspberries.
6 Cup Metal Muffin and Cupcake Pan for Toaster Ovens
The Cupcake Handbook
Trophy Cupcakes and Parties
1000 Ideas For Decorating Cupcakes
Banana Cupcakes with Icing Recipe
Chocolate Cupcakes with Cranberries and Mint Recipe
Red Velvet and Chocolate Cupcakes with Fresh Berries and Icing Recipe
Chocolate Cupcakes with Whipped Cream Recipe