Insanely Delicious And Easy Cupcake Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chocolate and Vanilla Cupcakes with Icing and Chocolate Shavings Recipe
Chocolate and Vanilla Cupcakes with Icing and Chocolate Shavings are a delectable and simple dessert that everyone will enjoy. The cupcakes are moist and fluffy, with a rich chocolate flavor that complements the sweetness of the vanilla icing perfectly. The chocolate shavings on top add a nice texture and flavor touch.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Whisk together flour, granulated sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract in a separate mixing bowl.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined.
- Fill each cupcake liner halfway with batter.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool completely.
- Whisk together powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract in a small mixing bowl until smooth.
- Sprinkle chocolate shavings on top of each cupcake with icing.
Fantastic Filled Cupcakes Recipes
Brentwood Non-Stick Mini Cupcake Maker
The Betty Crocker Big Book Of Cupcakes
Babycakes Mini Cupcake Maker
Birthday Cupcake with Vanilla Icing Recipe
Pink Icing Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
Vanilla Cupcake with Teal Icing and Sprinkles Recipe
Dark Chocolate Cupcake with Orange Garnish Recipe