Your Guide To More Than 80 Recipes For Every Occasion, Shipped Right to Your Door
Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Vanilla Icing Recipe
Carrot Cake Cupcakes are a delicious and simple dessert that are ideal for any occasion. These moist and tender cupcakes with the perfect blend of spices and textures are sure to please everyone. They're simply irresistible when topped with a creamy vanilla icing.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Stir the wet and dry mixtures together until just combined.
- Fold in the grated carrots, walnuts, and raisins.
- Fill each muffin cup about two-thirds full with the batter.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Cool the cupcakes completely on a wire rack.
- To make the vanilla icing, combine softened butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and enough milk to make a smooth, spreadable mixture.
- Using a knife or spatula, spread the icing onto the cooled cupcakes.
- Serve and have fun.
Cupcake Recipes From The Cake Mix Doctor
Big Book Of Cupcakes
Holstein Housewares Non-Stick Cupcake Maker
Fantastic Filled Cupcakes Recipes
Mini Lemon Cupcakes with Vanilla Icing Recipe
Pink Frosting Cupcakes with Sprinkles Recipe
Baileys Cupcakes Recipe
Birthday Cupcake with Vanilla Icing Recipe