Deliciously Fun Party Ideas And Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Baileys Cupcakes Recipe
These Baileys cupcakes are a decadent and delectable treat that are suitable for any occasion. The moist chocolate cake is infused with Baileys Irish Cream and topped with a buttery Baileys frosting.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cupcake liners should be used to line a cupcake pan.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then the vanilla extract.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
- To the butter mixture, add half of the dry ingredients, followed by the Baileys Irish Cream and milk.
- Mix until well combined.
- Mix in the remaining dry ingredients until just combined.
- Avoid overmixing.
- Spoon batter into cupcake liners, filling each liner 2/3 full.
- 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool completely before frosting them.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter for the frosting.
- Add one cup of powdered sugar at a time until the frosting is thick and creamy.
- Add 1 tablespoon milk and 1 tablespoon Baileys Irish Cream.
- If necessary, add more milk to achieve the desired consistency.
- Frost the cupcakes with a piping bag or a knife.
Cupcake Mix Dispenser with Funnel and Measuring Cup
American Girl Cupcakes Cookbook
Ferris Wheel Cupcake Stand
The Ultimate Cupcake Recipe Book
Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Chips Recipe
Vanilla Frosted Mini Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
Pink Cupcakes with Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Cupcakes with Buttercream Icing Recipe