From Simple and Elegant Designs to Intricate and Whimsical Creations, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chocolate Cupcakes with Icing and Chocolate Sprinkles Recipe
These chocolate cupcakes are decadent, moist, and delectable. They are topped with a creamy icing and chocolate sprinkles, making them ideal for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract.
- In three additions, alternately add flour mixture, milk, and sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Mix until everything is just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Distribute the batter evenly among the cupcake liners.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter until it is light and fluffy.
- Beat in the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
- Cupcakes should be iced and sprinkled with chocolate sprinkles.
Martha Stewart's Cupcakes
6 Cup Metal Muffin and Cupcake Pan for Toaster Ovens
The Cupcake Handbook
Trophy Cupcakes and Parties
Mini Cupcakes with Peanuts Recipe
Carrot Cupcakes with Icing Recipe
Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Icing and Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Cupcakes with Blue Frosting and Sprinkles Recipe