175 Inspired Ideas For Everyone's Favorite Treat, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Icing and Sprinkles Recipe
These chocolate cupcakes with vanilla icing and sprinkles are ideal for any celebration. They are simple to make and are sure to impress.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the vegetable oil, vanilla extract, milk, and eggs until thoroughly combined.
- Cupcake liners should be used to line a muffin tin.
- Fill each liner halfway with batter.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely before icing.
- To make the icing, use an electric mixer to cream softened butter until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and milk until well combined and creamy.
- Fill a piping bag halfway with icing and pipe it onto cooled cupcakes.
- Sprinkle with the desired number of sprinkles.
1000 Ideas For Decorating Cupcakes
Cupcake Recipes From The Cake Mix Doctor
Big Book Of Cupcakes
Holstein Housewares Non-Stick Cupcake Maker
Vanilla Cupcakes with Whole Strawberries Recipe
Mini Lemon Cupcakes with Vanilla Icing Recipe
Pink Frosting Cupcakes with Sprinkles Recipe
Baileys Cupcakes Recipe