175 Inspired Ideas For Everyone's Favorite Treat, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vanilla and Chocolate Cupcakes with Sprinkles Recipe
These cupcakes have a fun sprinkle surprise inside and are the perfect combination of chocolate and vanilla. They're simple to make and suitable for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and prepare a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- One at a time, add the eggs, beating well after each addition.
- Incorporate the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with the milk and mixing until just combined, beginning and ending with the dry ingredients.
- Incorporate the sprinkles.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool for 5 minutes in the muffin tin before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cupcake Recipes From The Cake Mix Doctor
Big Book Of Cupcakes
Holstein Housewares Non-Stick Cupcake Maker
Fantastic Filled Cupcakes Recipes
Coffee Cupcakes with Chocolate Sprinkles Recipe
Red Velvet and Macaron Cupcakes Recipe
Espresso and Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
Blueberry Cupcakes Recipe