Featuring Delicious Cupcake Recipes That Are Easy to Make Using Simple Cake Mixes
Chocolate Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Icing Recipe
These chocolate cupcakes are decadent, moist, and oh-so-chocolatey. They are the ideal dessert for any chocolate lover, as they are topped with a decadent dark chocolate icing.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vegetable oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the eggs and vanilla extract until well combined.
- In two parts, add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with the buttermilk, and mix until just combined.
- Fill each cupcake liner 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool for 5 minutes in the muffin tin before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream the butter until it is light and fluffy.
- Beat in the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, milk, vanilla extract, and salt until smooth and well combined.
- Once the cupcakes have completely cooled, frost each with the dark chocolate icing.
- Serve and have fun.
1000 Ideas For Decorating Cupcakes
Cupcake Recipes From The Cake Mix Doctor
Big Book Of Cupcakes
Holstein Housewares Non-Stick Cupcake Maker
Chocolate Cupcakes with Whipped Cream Recipe
Coffee Cupcakes with Chocolate Sprinkles Recipe
Red Velvet and Macaron Cupcakes Recipe
Espresso and Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe