Bake up to 12 Cupcakes Making it Perfect for Parties, Bake Sales, or Everyday Use
Chocolate Cupcakes with Whipped Cream Recipe
Enjoy these rich, chocolatey cupcakes topped with light, fluffy whipped cream. They are ideal for any occasion or as a tasty treat at any time.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius) and line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Add the boiling water and stir until the batter is smooth.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool for 5 minutes in the muffin tin before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- With an electric mixer, whip the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Serve the whipped cream on top of the cooled cupcakes.
The Deliciously Easy Cupcake Cookbook
Wilton Non-Stick Cupcake Pan
Wicked Good Cupcakes Cookbook
Cupcake Mix Dispenser with Funnel and Measuring Cup
Oreo Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Raspberries, Blueberries and Vanilla Icing Recipe
Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Icing and Sprinkles Recipe
Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Vanilla Icing Recipe