Discover the Joy of Baking with this Collection of Delicious and Creative Cupcake Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Red Velvet and Macaron Cupcakes Recipe
These Red Velvet and Macaron Cupcakes are a delicious twist on classic red velvet cupcakes. They're the perfect dessert for any occasion, topped with a creamy cream cheese frosting and crunchy crushed macarons.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Whisk together the vegetable oil, buttermilk, egg, vanilla extract, and red food coloring in a separate bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Fill each cupcake liner halfway with batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool completely.
- Cream cheese and butter should be combined in a medium mixing bowl until smooth.
- Beat in the confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Cupcakes should be frosted with cream cheese frosting and sprinkled with crushed macarons.
Wicked Good Cupcakes Cookbook
Cupcake Mix Dispenser with Funnel and Measuring Cup
American Girl Cupcakes Cookbook
Ferris Wheel Cupcake Stand
Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Icing and Sprinkles Recipe
Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Vanilla Icing Recipe
Honey Wafer Cupcakes Recipe
Peanut Butter and Bacon Icing Cupcakes Recipe