An Easy-To-Follow Collection of 150 Delicious Cupcake Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Cherry Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
These Cherry Chocolate Cupcakes are a rich and fruity take on traditional chocolate cupcakes. The addition of cherry preserves and chocolate chips gives them a rich, complex flavor that will leave you speechless.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cupcake liners should be used to line a 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Gradually incorporate the flour mixture into the butter mixture, alternating with the buttermilk and beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
- Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and cherry preserves.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Wooden Cupcake Tower Display
Martha Stewart's Cupcakes
6 Cup Metal Muffin and Cupcake Pan for Toaster Ovens
The Cupcake Handbook
Vanilla Cupcakes with Pearl Sprinkles Recipe
Vanilla Cupcakes with Pink Icing and Heart Shaped Sprinkles Recipe
Vanilla Cupcake with Yellow, Purple and Teal Icing Recipe
Orange Cupcakes with Icing Recipe