The Most Delicious and Easy-To-Make Cupcake Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Raspberries, Blueberries and Vanilla Icing Recipe
These moist and delicious Red Velvet Cupcakes are topped with a creamy vanilla icing and studded with fresh raspberries and blueberries. These cupcakes are perfect for any special occasion or just as a sweet treat.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and prepare a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder in a medium-sized mixing bowl until well combined.
- To the dry ingredients, stir in the vegetable oil, eggs, buttermilk, vanilla extract, and red food coloring until just combined.
- Incorporate the raspberries and blueberries.
- Divide the batter evenly among the cupcake liners, about 2/3 full.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to completely cool before preparing the icing.
- Mix the powdered sugar, softened butter, vanilla extract, and milk in a large mixing bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Frost the cooled cupcakes with the vanilla icing, then garnish with additional raspberries and blueberries.
Trophy Cupcakes and Parties
1000 Ideas For Decorating Cupcakes
Cupcake Recipes From The Cake Mix Doctor
Big Book Of Cupcakes
Chocolate Cupcake With Cream Icing and Red Velvet Toppings Recipe
Vanilla Cupcakes with Whole Strawberries Recipe
Mini Lemon Cupcakes with Vanilla Icing Recipe
Pink Frosting Cupcakes with Sprinkles Recipe