This Cupcake Pan is Designed to Fit Perfectly in a Toaster Oven, Ideal for Small-Batch Baking
Blueberry Cupcakes with Vanilla Icing Recipe
Blueberry Cupcakes with Vanilla Icing are a sweet and fruity treat that are suitable for any occasion. Vanilla cupcakes are moist and fluffy, studded with juicy blueberries, and topped with a creamy vanilla icing that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, cream the butter and granulated sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, followed by the buttermilk and vanilla extract.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until they are just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries gently.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to completely cool before frosting them.
- To make the frosting, cream together the butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the confectioners' sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Vanilla icing should be used to frost the cooled cupcakes.
Fantastic Filled Cupcakes Recipes
Brentwood Non-Stick Mini Cupcake Maker
The Betty Crocker Big Book Of Cupcakes
Babycakes Mini Cupcake Maker
Blueberry Cupcakes Recipe
Lemon Cupcakes with Teal and Purple Icing and Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Cupcake with Milk Chocolate Shavings Recipe
Cherry Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe