Display your Cupcake Creations in Style with this Wooden Cupcake Tower
Birthday Cupcakes with Sprinkles Recipe
Birthday Cupcakes with Sprinkles are a fun and festive treat ideal for special occasions. For a festive touch, the light and fluffy cupcakes are studded with colorful sprinkles and topped with even more.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Prepare a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Mix in the vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture in three additions, beginning and ending with the flour mixture, with the mixer on low speed.
- Mix until everything is just combined.
- Fold in the sprinkles gently.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups, filling them about two-thirds full.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If desired, top with additional sprinkles.
Brentwood Non-Stick Mini Cupcake Maker
The Betty Crocker Big Book Of Cupcakes
Babycakes Mini Cupcake Maker
150 Best Cupcake Recipes
Lemon Cupcakes with Teal and Purple Icing and Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Cupcake with Milk Chocolate Shavings Recipe
Cherry Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
Vanilla Cupcakes with Assorted Frosting Recipe