Bake up to 12 Cupcakes Making it Perfect for Parties, Bake Sales, or Everyday Use
Chocolate Cream Cupcakes Recipe
These Chocolate Cream Cupcakes are dense, moist, and chock-full of chocolate flavor. The chocolate cream frosting is the perfect complement.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a cupcake pan by lining it with paper liners.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the vegetable oil and sugar.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Incorporate the vanilla extract and sour cream.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually, mixing until just combined.
- Add the hot water and stir until the batter is smooth.
- Fill each prepared cupcake cup about two-thirds full with batter.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- While the cupcakes are cooling, make the chocolate pudding according to package directions and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Incorporate the chilled chocolate pudding until thoroughly combined.
- Frost each cupcake with the chocolate cream mixture, using a piping bag or a knife.
Big Book Of Cupcakes
Holstein Housewares Non-Stick Cupcake Maker
Fantastic Filled Cupcakes Recipes
Brentwood Non-Stick Mini Cupcake Maker
Red Velvet and Macaron Cupcakes Recipe
Espresso and Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
Blueberry Cupcakes Recipe
Lemon Cupcakes with Teal and Purple Icing and Sprinkles Recipe