Deliciously Fun Party Ideas And Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Recipe
These Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cupcakes combine the flavors of peanut butter and chocolate. They are ideal for a snack or dessert and are sure to please both children and adults.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Prepare a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter and butter until smooth.
- One at a time, beat in the eggs, followed by the vanilla extract.
- Alternately beat in the flour mixture and the milk, beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups, filling them about two-thirds full.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and cool for 5 minutes in the pan.
- Place the cupcakes on a wire rack to cool completely.
Wooden Cupcake Tower Display
Martha Stewart's Cupcakes
6 Cup Metal Muffin and Cupcake Pan for Toaster Ovens
The Cupcake Handbook
Birthday Cupcakes with Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Cupcakes with Icing and Syrup Recipe
Banana Cupcakes with Icing Recipe
Chocolate Cupcakes with Cranberries and Mint Recipe