Make Delicious and Mini Cupcakes in Minutes
Nutella Cupcakes with Hazelnuts Recipe
Because of the addition of chopped hazelnuts, these Nutella cupcakes are rich, chocolatey, and nutty all at the same time. They are an excellent dessert for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Cream together the sugar, Nutella, and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- One at a time, beat in the eggs.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Gradually incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet, alternating with the milk and beating until just combined.
- Incorporate the chopped hazelnuts.
- Fill each muffin cup about two-thirds full with the batter.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the muffin tin before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
1000 Ideas For Decorating Cupcakes
Cupcake Recipes From The Cake Mix Doctor
Big Book Of Cupcakes
Holstein Housewares Non-Stick Cupcake Maker
Homemade Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Buttercream Icing Recipe
St Patricks Day Cupcakes with Green Frosting Recipe
Lemon Cupcakes with Icing and Pearl Sprinkles Recipe