Dispense Cupcake Batter Neatly and Precisely, Avoiding Mess and Waste
Blueberry Cupcake with Powdered Sugar Recipe
These moist, tender Blueberry Cupcakes are bursting with fresh blueberries. They're dusted with powdered sugar for a light sweetness that complements the tangy berries perfectly.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cupcake liners should be used to line a muffin tin.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time, then the milk.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Incorporate the blueberries.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling them about two-thirds full.
- 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- When the cupcakes are completely cool, sift powdered sugar over the tops.
- Serve and have fun.
Cupcake Corer Kit
The Deliciously Easy Cupcake Cookbook
Wilton Non-Stick Cupcake Pan
Wicked Good Cupcakes Cookbook
Cupcakes with Chocolate Icing and Raspberries Recipe
Chocolate Cupcakes with Blackberries and Blueberries Recipe
Vanilla Cupcakes with Rainbow Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Icing Recipe