Make up to 6 Cupcakes In Just Minutes with a Non-Stick Cooking Surface for Easy Cleanup
Chocolate Swirl Cupcakes with Strawberries Recipe
The rich chocolate and sweet strawberries in these chocolate swirl cupcakes are a winning combination. They are simple to make and suitable for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cupcake liners should be used to line a muffin tin.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- In three parts, add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with the milk and vanilla extract.
- Mix until everything is just combined.
- Fold in the melted chocolate until it is completely incorporated.
- Fill each cupcake liner about halfway with batter.
- In each cupcake liner, place a spoonful of diced strawberries on top of the batter.
- Swirl the strawberries into the batter with a toothpick.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Before serving, let the cupcakes cool completely.
The Ultimate Cupcake Recipe Book
Wooden Cupcake Tower Display
Martha Stewart's Cupcakes
6 Cup Metal Muffin and Cupcake Pan for Toaster Ovens
Blueberry Cupcakes with Vanilla Icing Recipe
Birthday Cupcakes with Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Cupcakes with Icing and Syrup Recipe
Banana Cupcakes with Icing Recipe