Delicious Treats To Bake and Share, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Buttercream Icing Recipe
These chocolate chip cupcakes with buttercream icing are ideal for any occasion. The moist and fluffy cupcakes are studded with semisweet chocolate chips and topped with a creamy buttercream icing.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cupcake liners should be used to line a muffin tin.
- Whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together melted butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and place them on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Prepare the buttercream icing while the cupcakes are cooling.
- Cream room temperature butter in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Mix in the confectioners' sugar gradually until well combined.
- When the icing is light and fluffy, add the milk, vanilla extract, and salt.
- The buttercream icing should be piped or spread onto the cooled cupcakes.
Wilton Non-Stick Cupcake Pan
Wicked Good Cupcakes Cookbook
Cupcake Mix Dispenser with Funnel and Measuring Cup
American Girl Cupcakes Cookbook
Vanilla Cupcakes with Rainbow Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Icing Recipe
Vanilla and Chocolate Cupcakes with Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Cream Cupcakes Recipe