Make Delicious Mini Cupcakes Effortlessly from Home
St Patricks Day Cupcakes with Green Frosting Recipe
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with these festive green-frosted cupcakes. They're simple to make and great for entertaining family and friends.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cupcake liners should be used to line a muffin tin.
- Combine the cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer on low for 30 seconds, then increase to medium for 2 minutes.
- Mix in a few drops of green food coloring until well combined.
- Fill the cupcake liners about two-thirds full with the batter.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and set them aside to cool completely.
- In a separate mixing bowl, cream the softened butter until it is creamy.
- One cup at a time, gradually add the powdered sugar, beating well after each addition.
- When the frosting is smooth and creamy, add the whole milk and vanilla extract.
- Mix in a few drops of green food coloring until the frosting is a bright green color.
- Frost the cooled cupcakes with the frosting.
- If desired, garnish with shamrock-shaped sprinkles or green sugar.
Wicked Good Cupcakes Cookbook
Cupcake Mix Dispenser with Funnel and Measuring Cup
American Girl Cupcakes Cookbook
Ferris Wheel Cupcake Stand
Chocolate Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Icing Recipe
Vanilla and Chocolate Cupcakes with Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Cream Cupcakes Recipe
Walnut Cupcakes with Raspberries and Gooseberries Recipe