Over 150 Delicious Cupcake Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Halved Chocolate and Blueberry Cupcakes Recipe
These halved chocolate and blueberry cupcakes are a tasty twist on the traditional chocolate cupcake. Blueberries add a fruity sweetness that complements the rich chocolate flavor perfectly. Furthermore, halving the recipe yields only enough cupcakes for a small gathering or a sweet treat for two.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 33 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and egg in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Incorporate the blueberries.
- Divide the batter evenly between 6 cupcake liners in a muffin tin.
- Bake the cupcakes for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
The Betty Crocker Big Book Of Cupcakes
Babycakes Mini Cupcake Maker
150 Best Cupcake Recipes
Cupcake Corer Kit
Chocolate Swirl Cupcakes with Strawberries Recipe
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Recipe
Mini Red Velvet Cupcakes with Vanilla Recipe
Cupcakes with Chocolate Icing and Raspberries Recipe