An Easy-To-Follow Collection of 150 Delicious Cupcake Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
These rich, moist, and delectable homemade chocolate cupcakes are made from scratch. They're ideal for any occasion and are sure to please both children and adults.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C), and line a cupcake pan with paper liners.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, thoroughly after each addition.
- Incorporate the vanilla extract.
- Mix in the dry ingredients gradually, alternating with the milk, until just combined.
- Fill each cupcake liner about 2/3 full with the batter from the prepared cupcake pan.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool for a few minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Frost the cupcakes to your liking and serve.
The Deliciously Easy Cupcake Cookbook
Wilton Non-Stick Cupcake Pan
Wicked Good Cupcakes Cookbook
Cupcake Mix Dispenser with Funnel and Measuring Cup
Chocolate Cupcakes with Blackberries and Blueberries Recipe
Vanilla Cupcakes with Rainbow Sprinkles Recipe
Chocolate Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Icing Recipe
Vanilla and Chocolate Cupcakes with Sprinkles Recipe