Your Guide To More Than 80 Recipes For Every Occasion, Shipped Right to Your Door
Mini Chocolate Cupcakes with Pink Icing Recipe
Mini chocolate cupcakes are ideal for parties or as a sweet treat. They'll be a hit with their delicious pink icing.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and granulated sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and egg.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until smooth.
- Divide the batter evenly among the paper cups in a mini cupcake tin.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Make the icing while the cupcakes are baking.
- Mix powdered sugar, milk, and pink food coloring in a small bowl until smooth.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool completely before frosting them with the pink icing.
Brentwood Non-Stick Mini Cupcake Maker
The Betty Crocker Big Book Of Cupcakes
Babycakes Mini Cupcake Maker
150 Best Cupcake Recipes
Walnut Cupcakes with Blueberries Recipe
Chocolate Swirl Cupcakes with Strawberries Recipe
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Recipe
Mini Red Velvet Cupcakes with Vanilla Recipe