Your Guide To More Than 80 Recipes For Every Occasion, Shipped Right to Your Door
Triple Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
Indulge in these decadent triple chocolate cupcakes, which are ideal for any chocolate enthusiast. These rich, moist, and irresistible cupcakes are made with three types of chocolate chips and cocoa powder.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the hot water, vegetable oil, white vinegar, and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Combine semisweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips in a mixing bowl.
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and fill each liner about 2/3 full with the batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and have fun.
The Ultimate Cupcake Recipe Book
Wooden Cupcake Tower Display
Martha Stewart's Cupcakes
6 Cup Metal Muffin and Cupcake Pan for Toaster Ovens
Cupcake with Vanilla Icing and Butterscotch Toppings Recipe
Mini Chocolate Cupcakes with Pink Icing Recipe
Halved Chocolate and Blueberry Cupcakes Recipe
Sweet Vanilla Cupcakes with Pink Sprinkles Recipe