75 Simple and Tasty Treats That Are Perfect for Any Occasion, Shipped Right to Your Door
Maraschino Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
These moist and fluffy maraschino cherry cupcakes are bursting with the sweet and tangy flavor of maraschino cherries and are ideal for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cupcake liners should be used to line a muffin tin.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- One at a time, beat in the eggs, then stir in the maraschino cherry juice and almond extract.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- In three parts, add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with the milk.
- Fold in the maraschino cherries, if using.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling them about two-thirds full.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
The Betty Crocker Big Book Of Cupcakes
Babycakes Mini Cupcake Maker
150 Best Cupcake Recipes
Cupcake Corer Kit
Triple Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
Cupcakes with Whipped Cream and Orange Zest Recipe
Decadent Chocolate Cupcake with Chocolate Icing Recipe
Winter Cupcakes with Snow Frosting Recipe