Make Delicious and Mini Cupcakes in Minutes
Chocolate Cupcakes with Coconut Shavings and Chocolate Syrup Recipe
These moist and rich chocolate cupcakes have a hint of coconut flavor from the sweetened shredded coconut. The chocolate syrup adds a decadent touch to these cupcakes, making them ideal for any chocolate lover.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar and vegetable oil until well combined.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Mix until just combined, then gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with the milk.
- Incorporate the shredded coconut.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each liner about two-thirds of the way.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup over the cupcakes, then top with more coconut shavings.
150 Best Cupcake Recipes
Cupcake Corer Kit
The Deliciously Easy Cupcake Cookbook
Wilton Non-Stick Cupcake Pan
Decadent Chocolate Cupcake with Chocolate Icing Recipe
Winter Cupcakes with Snow Frosting Recipe
Lemon Cupcakes with Powdered Sugar and Raspberries Recipe
Chocolate Cupcake with Dark Chocolate Icing Recipe