Bake up to 12 Cupcakes Making it Perfect for Parties, Bake Sales, or Everyday Use
Hazelnut Cupcakes Recipe
These hazelnut cupcakes are a tasty and nutty take on traditional cupcakes. They are ideal for any occasion and will leave your guests speechless.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Incorporate the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, hazelnut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In three parts, add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, alternating with the milk and beating well after each addition.
- Incorporate the chopped hazelnuts.
- Fill a muffin tin with cupcake liners with the batter.
- Bake the cupcakes for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes in the tin before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Wilton Non-Stick Cupcake Pan
Wicked Good Cupcakes Cookbook
Cupcake Mix Dispenser with Funnel and Measuring Cup
American Girl Cupcakes Cookbook
Chocolate Cupcake with Dark Chocolate Icing Recipe
Nutella Cupcakes with Hazelnuts Recipe
Vanilla and Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe
Butter Cream Frosted Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe