Insanely Delicious And Easy Cupcake Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Cupcakes with Whipped Cream and Orange Zest Recipe
These cupcakes are the ideal combination of sweet and tangy. The orange zest gives the whipped cream topping a subtle citrus flavor.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cupcake liners should be used to line a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- One at a time, beat in the eggs, followed by the vanilla extract.
- Alternately add the flour mixture and milk to the butter mixture, and beat until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups, filling them about two-thirds full.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool completely on a wire rack in the pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the heavy cream, confectioners' sugar, and orange zest until stiff peaks form.
- Remove the cupcakes from the pan and place a dollop of whipped cream on top of each one.
Wooden Cupcake Tower Display
Martha Stewart's Cupcakes
6 Cup Metal Muffin and Cupcake Pan for Toaster Ovens
The Cupcake Handbook
Mini Chocolate Cupcakes with Pink Icing Recipe
Halved Chocolate and Blueberry Cupcakes Recipe
Sweet Vanilla Cupcakes with Pink Sprinkles Recipe
Scone Cupcakes with Vanilla and Chocolate Icing Recipe