Over 150 Delicious Cupcake Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Blueberry and Blackberry Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
Blueberry and Blackberry Chocolate Cupcakes are a delectable twist on traditional chocolate cupcakes. Fresh berries add flavor and texture, and chocolate chips add a rich and decadent touch. Ideal for a special occasion or as a sweet treat at any time.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cupcake liners should be used to line a muffin tin.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Alternate between adding the flour mixture and the buttermilk to the butter mixture.
- Combine the blueberries, blackberries, and chocolate chips in a mixing bowl.
- Fill each muffin tin liner about two-thirds full with the batter.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
American Girl Cupcakes Cookbook
Ferris Wheel Cupcake Stand
The Ultimate Cupcake Recipe Book
Wooden Cupcake Tower Display
Butter Cream Frosted Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
Raspberry and Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe
Cupcake with Vanilla Icing and Butterscotch Toppings Recipe
Mini Chocolate Cupcakes with Pink Icing Recipe